- A Seattle teen wrote all 30 NBA teams wondering which squad he should root for. Only one team responded.
- Per the Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times, Michael Bennett isn’t going anywhere.
- Kyle Wiltjer really wants to go to Benihana.
- And finally, the Seahawks are supporting the M’s ahead of baseball season.
— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) March 25, 2015
The latest per Jay Glazer of Fox Sports-
Saints and Seattle have now agreed on trade sending jimmy graham and a 4 to Seattle for max Unger and a 1st
— Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) March 10, 2015
The Seahawks haven’t announced anything yet, but knowing how good Glazer is, you can probably expect something official soon.
I guess they didn’t want to waste time in finding Zach Miller’s replacement.
Graham lead the NFL in touchdown catches in 2013 with 16 and had 10 last season. Since 2011, he has 46 touchdown receptions and 4396 yards. His presence, along with Marshawn Lynch, will give the Seahawks two of the best red zone players in the league. Not to mention Russell Wilson, who isn’t too shabby of a player either.
All stats courtesy of http://www.pro-football-reference.com/ unless otherwise noted.
- In the off chance that you missed it, Beast Mode is coming back.
- While Marshawn Lynch will be back with the Seahawks, one player who won’t is tight end Zach Miller, who was cut.
- In addition to Miller, the Hawks will lose Byron Maxwell. The Legion of Boom member is off to Philadelphia via free agency.
- It seems Seattle may have found Miller’s replacement, as the Seahawks will reportedly make a “late push” to sign for former Broncos tight end and free agent Julius Thomas.
- In other NFC West news, the Hawks’ arch-rival 49ers will be considerably different next season. With
the Khaki pants connoisseurJim Harbaugh gone, it seems the Niners will also lose three key players. Frank Gore is joining Maxwell in Philly while longtime defensive standouts Patrick Willis and Justin Smith will retire. The NFC West just goat a little bit easier to win.